Tuesday, October 10, 2006

 
Keep It Together

Comments:
Congratulations on coming up with a well-written, comprehensive piece on home management. As a work-at-home Mom, I can identify with your use of the management cycle in organizing one's home life. But I found your advice on making goals for one's own kids to be insightful and sensible. Your compilation of tips for a Househelpers Guide Book is so practical, as with the many lists that makes it easier to keep things together. Thanks for making time to write this book!
 
Hi Frannie!
Thank you for your book. My mom was in your launch a few years back and this has been in the shelf waiting to be picked up. I finally did that today. It's helping me do what I have needed to do for some time--organize my household. thanks again.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?